In another effort at accountability, here’s a list of what I’m hoping to accomplish this month.
- Exercise 5-6 days per week, 1 hour sessions.
- Buy a new exercise bike.
- Finish the last 3 projects the girls and I started in July.
- Finish sewing the 2 skirts I started for myself….back in May.
- Complete a month-long sugar fast.
- Finish reading The Wizard of Oz with the girls and move on to Sarah, Plain and Tall.
- Finish Don Quixote and Shepherding a Child’s Heart (from my personal reading list).
- Finish making schedules and lists for school and begin 1st grade and kindergarten.
- Make and implement a new cleaning schedule.
There’s so much more I want to accomplish, but I’ll be lucky to get most of this list done. Anyone else a compulsive list-maker? What’s on your to-do list for August?