I know I just posted about what I’m loving at Michaels these days, but I didn’t want Target to be sad about being left out or feel like I was cheating on it, so here’s some recent awesomeness from the dollar spot.
- Adorable felt heart stickers. I’ve already mentioned that I’m a total sucker for Valentines Day, and having girls gives me the perfect excuse to stock up on all the heart cuteness to use year-round.
- Um, hello? These straws are awesome.
- Cute page flags. I use these for everything – school papers, my weekly planner (i.e. guidebook for my life), as bookmarks, for our budget..the list goes on. And having cute ones make’s my life better. It does!
- Chipboard Letters – and not just any letter, shiny silver-y letters. I’ll take two.
- Fun ribbon/trim. Because you never know when you’ll need it.
- Adorable note cards – Be honest, could you have said no to those deer? I think not.
- My name is Rebekah and I’m a notebook-aholic. In the interest of full disclosure…I may have bought more than one of each of these.
- Chalkboard labels make everything nicer.
- Are these not the cutest pushpins ever?!
- These trays were too cute to pass up, although I did manage to resist buying one in every color.
Anybody else love Target’s dollar spot?
Parties I link to: Craft-O-Maniac, Sew Can Do, C.R.A.F.T., Skip to My Lou, Chef In Training, A Bowl Full of Lemons,Sugar Bee Crafts, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Todays Creative Blog, Mandy’s Recipe Box, My Girlish Whims, Handy Man, Crafty Woman, Sew Much Ado, Ginger Snap Crafts,The Crafty Blog Stalker, A Glimpse Inside, Tidy Mom, Thirty Handmade Days, Tatertots and Jello, Flamingo Toes, Six Sisters Stuff, Naptime Creations, I Heart Naptime