Three day weekend, peoples! Does anyone have exciting plans? We’re staying in and relaxing, which sounds perfect to me since the rest of the week looks like it’s going to be busy. Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day!
Here are my top ten beauty products I recommend.
- Lypsyl lip balm – I know, I’ve mentioned this one before, but it deserves to be on this list. It’s made with beeswax and I love it so much that I’ve sworn off all other brands of lip balm.
- Chi flat iron. I have pretty wild, wavy hair that likes to frizz in this wretchedly humid climate. I used to fight with it all the time with curling irons and lesser flat irons until I got my Chi. Now I can actually have the nice, smooth hair I always wanted…if I take the time. 😉
- Schick Hydro Silk razor – it has 5 blades. Enough said.
- Physicians Formula Eye Liner Trio for brown eyes – love, love, LOVE these eyeliners. They go on smoothly, STAY ON (huge points for that), and I love that I don’t have to try to guess which colors work for my eyes. Except sometimes my eyes look green. And sometimes they look hazel. Guess I should buy those trios as well. What a bummer. 😉
- Dove deodorant – I’ve tried just about every deodorant under the sun and this is the only brand I’ve consistently loved. The scents are nice and the deo doesn’t leave streaks on my shirt.
- Blue Revlon nail polish – I only paint my toes, and always with blue. I don’t know why. But my favorites are Revlons Ocean and Revlons Blue Mosaic (which is new-ish).
- Urban Decay Eden Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Heather sent this to me because she didn’t like it (weirdo), and now I’m convinced I can’t live without it. I seriously love this stuff and sometimes even use it without shadow. Is that weird?
- Bath and Body Works body lotion – I’ve used this every single day for years and years. I like Aveeno lotion, too, but I prefer scented, so B&BW wins every time. Now if I could just find all of my favorite discontinued scents…
- Fysiko Lash Serum – I was given a bottle of the serum to review and have been pleasantly surprised by the results. My pathetic eyelashes have actually grown out some while I’ve used it, which is pretty exciting for a girl who’s never had any. I’ll be posting a full review on this product soon!
- John Frieda foam hair color – I’ve mentioned before that I’ve been going grey for quite a while now. It’s a bummer, especially with Ang so far away (the highlights hid the grey a lot longer than dyeing does), but what can you do. The foam is easier to apply than the traditional dye and the JF brand seems to cover really well. Plus the kits include these cool black gloves that make me feel like a secret agent or something when I wear them…
So…are any of these your favorite products? What beauty items can you not live without?
Parties I link to: Craft-O-Maniac, Sew Can Do, C.R.A.F.T., Making the World Cuter, Skip to My Lou, Chef In Training, A Bowl Full of Lemons,Sugar Bee Crafts, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Todays Creative Blog, Mandy’s Recipe Box, My Girlish Whims, Handy Man, Crafty Woman, Sew Much Ado, Ginger Snap Crafts, Southern Lovely, House of Hepworths, The Crafty Blog Stalker, A Glimpse Inside, Tidy Mom, Thirty Handmade Days, Tatertots and Jello, Flamingo Toes, Six Sisters Stuff, Naptime Creations, I Heart Naptime