I know, I know, Christmas isn’t about what you get, but I still want to show off my awesome loot. 😉
Here’s the deal.
Usually Jerm asks me a few weeks into December if there’s anything I want and once he puts me on the spot I can’t think of anything.
So this year I decided to be smart about it and kept a wish list on Pinterest thinking it would make things easier for him.
But instead of just buying one or two things off of it, he bought me every single thing on the list! He’s crazy, right? I still can’t believe he did that.
So here’s what I scored.
1. Lisa Leonard necklace (I adore her jewelry.)
2. Handmade beads from Uganda (I wanted these because they help employ women who would otherwise be homeless/jobless and proceeds also go towards feeding orphans in Uganda.)
3. Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption
(book I’ve been wanting to read about a young woman who travelled to Uganda on a missions trip and returned to adopt 13 children there.)
4. Amazing Grace plaque (this was from Heidi and I loooove it!)
5. Lisa Leonard necklace (I’ve been coveting a Lisa Leonard piece for a long while now and Jerm bought me TWO!)
6. ImpressArt jewelry stamping tools (Now I can make my own pretty necklaces!)
7. Essential Oils (from Shannon – so excited to learn more about this; I’m totally clueless right now.)
8. Scentsy warmer (also from Shannon – I’m really loving this!)
9. Necklace stamped with anniversary date (I totally raked in the necklaces this year.)
Jerm also bought me this lovely print. Can’t wait for it to grace my newly re-decorated bedroom (which hasn’t happened yet).
I don’t have photos of everything I received, but I love the thought that went into each gift.
My web host has still been giving me fits, so fingers crossed that this actually posts. If so, I’ll try to get a catch-up post together in the next few days. (As frustrating as it’s been to have my blog unavailable it’s been really nice to take a break!)