Just a few awesome things I’ve found at Goodwill (and other thrift stores) lately.
- Le Creuset spatulas (only 1 is pictured, but I have 4) – They were brand new and a super steal at $0.10 each! (I’ve obviously used them heavily since then…)
- New twin headboard from Target (still available for purchase for $109) – scored this at Goodwill for $20!
- Gigantic glass vase that I will use for….something. I couldn’t pass it up for $2 (and the photo does it no justice, it’s huge and pretty).
- This book that I’ve been dying to read and I honestly thought it must have fallen straight from heaven when I saw it. – paid less than $2 for it.
- A pair of perfectly fitting Banana Republic jeans for $5 – no picture, sorry. They’re in the laundry.
- This Emeril stoneware dish. I adore it. $0.99 at Goodwill!
- This ugly chair for $4. I have plans for it, though.
- I found all of these games for less than $5 total. Susannah was THRILLED that we got to learn to play Senat since we’ve read about it repeatedly in our ancient Egyptian studies.
- A Nordicware filled pancake pan. Okay, this one may have been an impulse buy, but I thought it would be a fun thing to try with the girls. If I only use it once I could probably re-sell it since Nordicware stuff is pretty nice quality. $3 at Goodwill.
- This old window frame. I know it looks rough and I haven’t bothered to take off the Christmas lights that came with it, but I’ve been looking for one of these bad boys for a while and hopefully I’ll be able to do something with it soon. Four bucks!
Have you found anything good while thrifting lately? I’d love to hear what you scored. 🙂