Technically my girls don’t NEED these things, but they’re so cute that every time I see them I can’t help but think that they do.
(Please click through the links to pin from the original source; don’t pin from my page. Thanks!)
- How stinkin cute are these ruffle cuff little jeans? I’ve got to add some to Mad’s pants.
- These fluffy twirly skirts can’t be hard to make, but I’m still tempted to buy the pattern.
- Hello – what little girl doesn’t need a cute ruffled apron?
- I’m in love with this shirt. Everything about it – the style, the fabric, the buttons. Plus, she’s got about a zillion other great tutorials posted on her blog; it’s one of my favorites.
- I told you I had a thing for ruffles. I need to try a few of these on the twenty pairs of jeans that Susannah has ripped the knees out of.
- If only there was more time in Texas for hats and scarves. As it is we’re lucky to need them about twice a year. 🙁 But making a few of these would give me another reason to buy some ruffle fabric…
- OH. MY. WORD. I would make these just to be able to take a photo like this!
- Yep. Another ruffled skirt.
- Eek! Lace leggings! No matter that my girls would probably rip them before they got both legs in…
- Susannah would die for a skirt like this. Seriously. Die.