Ever had something that you really loved and then one day you woke up and realized you were completely ambivalent about it? Or even worse, hated it?
Here’s a list of things I used to love that I no longer like even a little bit.
- Chili Cheese Fritos – one word. Gross.
- Victoria Secret Pear Glace lotion – I used this every day of my life from about age 16 until…well, the day I realized the smell made me want to puke. I don’t know why.
- Homemade pizza – no matter how hard I try I can’t make a good pizza. Blech.
- Secret deodorant. Actually, any deodorant besides Dove. Ever since I was pregnant with Madeline my sense of smell has been ridiculous. I can’t handle the smell of any deodorant other than Dove.
- Apples. Okay, this one doesn’t actually apply very well because I adore apples. For whatever reason though, my stomach doesn’t like them anymore. I still eat one every so often, but pay for it when I do. Boo.
- Fishing. Ahem. It’s just not very much fun anymore.
- Scrapbooking. I was never any good at this, but I sure did love it. Or rather, the planning of it, since I never completed even one album for myself. I haven’t completely given up on the idea, though, because I’m smitten with Project Life. I have, however, given up on traditional scrapbooking. Never going to happen.
- Monkey bread. As it turns out, it’s just not that good. 🙁
- Kraft Mac & Cheese – pick your jaws up off the floor, everyone. I can’t decide if me hating this is a very good thing or a very sad thing.
- Star Trek – I seriously shudder at how obsessed I was with this show. Jerm and I actually slogged through a few seasons recently before I finally made him quit in complete humiliation. Besides the awful acting and corny story-lines, it basically contains Hollywood’s entire liberal manifesto that they snuck in back before it was cool. So embarrassing.