Where has the time gone? Just yesterday you were a tiny baby squirming to get out of my arms so you could explore, and now you’re a crazy five-year-old squirming to avoid my gaze when you do something questionable (which is a LOT!).
You have an incredible zest for life, which is why I’m exhausted at the end of each and every day, but I can’t imagine what we’d be without you.
You’re always so much FUN!
Just a few of the things I love about you:
- Your incredible dance moves. You dance half Russian, half ballet.
- Your never-ending smile. You’re the happiest kid I know. Except when you aren’t.
- Your obsessive-compulsive tendencies….so cute while you’re young. I love walking into your room and finding your toys lined up in perfectly uniform rows.
- The way you dive into your watermelon. Its…scary beyond all reason.
- Your unconditional, perfect love for Bear-Bear. It’s amazing….he’s never bad, and your patience never wears out.
- Your fancyness. There is no describing your sense of style.
- The way I can actually see the wheels turning in your head when you’re considering something. Especially when you’re preparing an argument.
- How affectionate you are….if we can catch you. And then only for the briefest of seconds. But still. We take what we can get.
- How you are completely princess and completely tomboy. At the same time.
I love you so much, my big girl!